Saturday, April 16, 2011

My new Home .....

It seems I have moved Home for my Gaming Journal. I used to be on LiveJournal, but as it seemed very limited on what you could do with it without spending loads of money. So Kaza suggested I move here, which was a brilliant idea. Thanks to her I have a great background and an awesome header. I am no good with that sort of thing at all, so I am very great full for her help with all of it.
I have a few Posts on my old Journal, it isn't much but it was a start http://chibi-megami.livejournal.com/ . One thing I will miss though is the mood icons, I thought they were a great touch to the posts.

Recently I have been trying to get my new Xbox working with everything. It's a big pain in the butt at the moment though with the NAT type not doing what I want it to do. Another thing is that Zumba Fitness for the PS3 has been pushed back yet again and I really don't know why. The Xbox Version is out and so is the Wii Version, what's so special about the PS3 one that it takes so I will never know.

It seems I can play Splinter Cell with people online, even though my connection is Moderate, guess that's a good sign. Tried it out with Fragman, was good fun even if I couldn't remember the controlls. Will have to try Gears of War 2 now, that's where I had the most problems with Xbox Live the first time around. I really hope I have no problems with BFBC2, as I am looking forward to playing that one on the Xbox.


Recent Xbox achievement earned:
Splinter Cell Conviction
Yastreb Complex

No comments:

Post a Comment